How many beds do you have?
We have a big building for enough people. We have:
- Open room with 3 aroma beds and curtains for privacy.
- Open room with 4 massage beds and curtains for privacy.
- Facial room for all the facial spa
When can I not get a massage?
- The first 3 months of your pregnancy (the fetus can get loose)
- If you have a fever (risk of getting worst due to increased metabolism)
- If you have cancer (consult your doctor, in some cases it may be good)
What kind of products do you use?
All our facial spa product are from “NUSKIN”. We use the
- Creamy Cleansing Lotion
- Moisture Restore Intense Moisturiser
- Exfoliant Scrub Extra Gentle
- Creamy Hydrating Masque
- Epoch Glacial Marine Mud mask
- Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC
What kind of payments methode do you use?
In our store you can pay cash, IDEAL, visa, mastercard, american express, unionpay, dinersclub, discover, googlepay and applepay
Can I get a treatment with more people?
Yes, Please contact us, so we can make a appointment together. You can get a massage together with your partner, friend or family member up to 3 people together.
Can I get side effects from a massage?
Yes, Becouse your body cleans up
After the massage you can get:
A few day after the massage you can get:
- – a better sleep
- – improvement of skin and tissue tension
- – Bigger intestinal secretion (diarrhea and gas)
- -dark urine
Can I choose if a woman or man massages me?
Yes, You can message us or call us. If you still don’t feel comfortable u can always tell us and we will help u the best as possible.
We have a few precaution measures because of the corona virus.
- Keep 1,5 m distance in the waiting area (you can’t keep the distance with the masseur but you can keep with other customers).
- No shaking hands.
- Before the appointment wash your hands with soap or disinfection.
- If you or your roommates have symptomes of a cold, sneezing, cough or a sore throat, please stay at home.
If we all keep following these measures I can treat you in an appropriate and responsible manner. Together we stay safe!